If you have recently requested in or out-of-warranty replacement Hearing Devices and/or a Charger, follow the steps below to connect your new Device(s) to the Eargo app when you receive them. Note: If a portion of your order is delayed for any reason, you can add what you have now. When the rest of your order arrives, return to the Devices screen to add any remaining components.
Pro Tip: To avoid a mix-up, be sure to set aside any non-working components before getting started.
1. Make sure your Charger is charged up.
2. Place any new Eargo Device(s) inside the Charger you plan to use.
3. Launch the Eargo app. Go to Menu > Devices > then select "Add" in the upper right corner.
4. The mobile app will automatically search for Chargers nearby and will prompt you to connect to your target Charger. If an unwanted Charger is detected first, simply search for another until the correct Charger is identified with a blue light. Once you connect to your target Charger, the Eargo app will identify new components and add them to your account for use with the app.
6. If new Hearing Devices are detected, the Eargo app will configure them with the most recent program update available. Any recent temporary volume and noise filter adjustments will not be applied. Please keep your Hearing Devices inside your Charger with the lid secured during the programming process.
7. The Eargo app will alert you when everything's finished. Voila! You’re synced up and ready to go!
Don’t forget to return any non-working Devices to Eargo using the pre-paid return shipping label provided to you by email.
Still need assistance? Log into My Account to create a Support Request.